Wednesday, February 13, 2013

At The Mall




When I went to the mall, I went to the LEGO store.  I had a surprise. I was going to get something for my birthday and a nice lady came and gave me a $10 bill so I could  get something that was $10.  But I was also going to get something for $20 from LouLou.  Now I could get something for $30.   Then we saw a sign that said if you get something for $35 you get a free LEGO helicopter.  LouLou said she could pay $25.           

3 comments:

  1. Owen, this sounds like so much fun. Now you can take us all on a helicopter ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun day for you with Lou Lou! I know that lady picked you to give the $10 to, because you are such a sweet, cute birthday boy! I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete