Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FINDING GEICO

 Geico is a lizard that we had as a pet, and we got him like this.  We were at Gramps's house, and I wanted a pet roly-poly, so I looked in the grass and found one.  I wanted a house for it, so I made one. Then I went inside Gramps and Yaya's house to ask Mommy if it would be a good house, and Mommy said no.  I decided to make a house out of a shoe box.  Then I needed water, so I looked for a spray bottle.  I heard a noise, looked down, and saw a lizard in the trashcan. I yelled to Gramps that there was a lizard in his trashcan, and he came right away.  Then we called everybody else.  When everybody else came, Noah asked if we could keep him and Mommy said yes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment